Carol Weihrer, President and Founder
Anesthesia Awareness Campaign, Inc.
1658 Parkcrest Circle #200
Reston, VA 20190-4946
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
have experienced anesthesia awareness. This campaign maintains the
single largest respository of anesthesia awareness victims,
- You need to talk about your experience with someone who cares, understands, and has advice and helpful information,
- You are a member of the media looking for help with your story or story ideas.
- You are willing to be interviewed by the media about your awareness experience,
- You would be willing to participate in a research study on any aspect of awareness or it's sequelae,
- You would like to share your story on a "Listen to the Victims" page,
- You are an anesthesia provider who is willing to consider speaking in favor of brain activity monitoring,
- You would consider a link to/for/from this site,
- You would like to submit a Prayer for Victims,
- You need or are willing to host the A/A President for a presentation.